Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - ICU - Nights -Sign On Bonus - ICU
at York Hospital
Full-time 36 hrs/wk
Night shift 7PM-7AM
3 shifts-12hr qowe
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We currently have a full time night shift opportunity for an experienced ICU RN. This is a 36hrs/wk position working 7:00pm-7:00am and is located in York, Maine.
The ICU Nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the delivery of quality patient care. This includes:
- Assessing, coordinating and participating in the total care and teaching for ICU patient.
- Making sure that Patient Care is delivered in collaboration with the patient, family members, physicians, peers and other members of the healthcare team.
- The nurse maintains the highest standards of nursing practice in the clinical setting and is responsible for creating exceptional patient/family experiences during the delivery of this care.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional Patient/Customer experiences, we are offering a $20,000 Commitment Bonus to candidates who have the following experience.
- Minimum (1) years of ICU experience.
- An active RN License.
- ACLS, BLS & PALS Certifications.
- Current certification in Critical Care and a BSN is preferred.