Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Engineer 3
at WEX INC.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180001D1
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Software Development Engineer: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing technical leadership to moderate and large cross functional development efforts.
• Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify business opportunities and solve business problems.
• Responsible for providing high level assessments of development efforts.
• Responsible for designing, developing, and testing solutions for projects of moderate to significant complexity.
• Responsible for building and executing against a detailed development schedule.
• Responsible for monitoring the efforts of more junior developer and contracted staff.
• Responsible for producing project related artifacts governed by corporate SDLC and ensuring development efforts conform to standards.
• Collaborates with team to identify improvements and upgrades that will reduce cost, improve stability, and increase performance.
• Responsible for engaging with production support staff and remediating chronic and/or critical production support issues.
• Responsible for training and mentoring more junior or new staff.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Minimum 4 year technical/information science degree.
• Minimum 5 years experience with designing and developing Siebel Call Center solutions.
• Proficiency with Siebel 8.0 configuration, scripting, workflows, server installation, server/component jobs administration, Siebel EAI, Siebel EIM, and Siebel OM.
• Knowledgeable of Siebel best practices regarding configuration and scripting.
• Expertise with SQL scripting and understanding of relational database concepts.
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in working with highly transactional, e-commerce, or finance related industry.
• Experience with Salesforce integration.
• Experience with credit bureau integration.
• Experience with data quality products, like SAP DQM, integration.
• Experience with Oracle 11g database with exposure to PL/SQL.
• Experience with source code control integration, preferably Subversion.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
· 401(k) Plan
· Adoption Assistance
· Bonus Plan
· Dental Insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
· Extended Parental Leave
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· Pet Insurance
· Paid Time Off(PTO)
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability