U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Job ID
- Company Name
- Riverview PT
Riverview Physical Therapy in Bath, Maine is looking for a Part time or PRN Physical Therapist for an immediate start date!
Our facilities treat a wide caseload, and we provide individualized treatments to maximize outcomes. Each clinic is fully equipped with modern, state of the art equipment necessary for all rehab programs.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of Maine license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality; cooperative nature.
- Flexible to handle a variety of patient diagnoses.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, and Sports Rehab
- New grads welcome and encouraged to apply!
We offer a competitive hourly rate and flexible schedule.
Perfect opportunity to supplement an existing part time position!
Come see what we have to offer!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Mary @ firstname.lastname@example.org or fax/scan to 713/430-4021
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.