Mercy Health System of Maine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist - Physical Rehabilitation
at Mercy Health System of Maine
Eastern Maine Medical Center
Job summary: Provide age specific evaluation and treatment to patients upon physician referral. Supervise physical therapist assistants and aides. Assist in the educational training of students.
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Graduate of an approved school for Physical Therapy
· Maine State licensure or licensure eligible
· CPR certification
Other skills required:
· Demonstrates proficiency in written and spoken English
· Effective communication with peers, patients, and family members
· Efficient time management skills
· Ability to supervise supportive personnel
Physical Requirements: Ninety percent of day is active but not limited to constant walking, frequent heavy lifting, bending, balancing, stooping, and reaching during patient contact.
Working Environment: Physical plant above average; OSHA exposure to blood borne pathogens: Level II.