Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 40223
Work Hours: 0
- Position Summary
- The CT Technologist is a Radiologic Technologist who is trained specifically to perform Computed Tomography imaging for the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients according to established protocols.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Completion of a certificate or degree course of study specifically in Radiologic Technology preferred
- ARRT certificate and State of Maine license to perform as a Radiologic Technologist required.
- ARRT CT certified within 15 months of hire.
- Strong background in cross-sectional anatomy preferred.
- CPR certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.