Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Search Marketing
at Maine Medical Center
Work Hours: 40
This position requires someone who values the insights they are able to draw from data and who feels satisfaction through translating those insights into meaningful and actionable campaigns.
- SEO: Expert knowledge of MOZ, Google Analytics and Tag Manager. Experience with Google Data Studio.
- SEO: Ability to research and craft content recommendations.
- Search Marketing: Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo and the advertising tools for major social networks.
- Campaigns: Expert ability to collaboratively build comprehensive SEO and advertising campaigns that complement our organization’s marketing plans.
- Ideal: Understanding of healthcare, its regulations and nuances.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable digging into numbers to look for content optimization and advertising opportunities. As great communicators they possess the ability to train and mentor marketers on improving the discoverability and relevancy of our services.
Summary of Position Description
The Manager of Search Engine Optimization (MSEO) is dedicated to understanding the needs of our users and how they go about searching for information. The MSEO will understand how to implement optimization and marketing strategies that continually get our users to the right actionable content. They will use various SEO, SEM methodologies to build strategic digital marketing campaigns that elevate the discoverability, relevance and rank of our brand and services
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 3+ years of related industry leadership experience is preferred
- Related Technology or Communications degree is preferred
- Excellent writing and visual communication skills
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM methodologies by search provider
- Ability to educate and mentor marketing teams on SEO and SEM best practices.
- Affinity for implementing varied and complementary strategies to drive organic search performance and rank
- Familiarity with resources like MOZ and Google Webmaster Tools