Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kronos Administrator â€“ Integrated Finance Payroll
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 41043
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Financial Services - Investments/Securities, Human Resources - Comp & Benefits
Work Hours: 40
- Position Summary
- The Kronos Administrator role is accountable for proactive analysis, configuration, testing, implementation, data mining, training and end user support for Kronos for the MaineHealth Shared Services organization. This position serves as the in house Subject Matter Expert for Kronos, providing guidance to the entities and department personnel. Responsibilities include maintaining both employee level and company level Kronos data to ensure compliance with company policies. The role will recommend and lead process improvement projects along with implement timekeeping best practices. This position reports to the Payroll Manager.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- ***3-5 years of overall Kronos experience with a minimum of 3 years of concentration in Kronos Time and Attendance configuration***
- Preferred prior experience within a large organization using Kronos Time and Attendance along with a large payroll system preferably Lawson.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with users, in order to determine business needs and translate them into configurable specifications.
- Ability to effectively document and train users so as to achieve identified goals.
- Embraces a fast paced environment and meets deadlines.