Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Coach/Employment Specialist I - Vocational Services
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 40587
Work Hours: Per Diem
- Position Summary
- Assists staff in the support of employees with disabilities for specified hours. Evaluates and trains employees with disabilities in specific job tasks. Receives case specific direction from other Department staff.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Requires analytical ability necessary to evaluate job performance and behavioral traits of people with disabilities.
- Requires interpersonal skills necessary to provide training and guidance to people with disabilities.
- Requires a general educational development necessary to provide supervision and training to people with disabilities at a level normally acquired through completion of two years of college. Completion of Maine Employment Curriculum preferred.
- Six months of previous job coaching experience and/or experience working with people with disabilities in a related field preferred.