Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Associate - Food & Nutrition (Biddeford Campus)
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 40542
Work Hours: 0
- Position Summary
- Biddeford Campus
Assists in the food processing, handling and distribution of meal services to patients, staff and visitors, performs a wide range of duties which include, but are not limited to the following station assignments: Starter, Expeditor, Host(ess), Dish Room. The work within Nutrition Services requires that you float to other positions within the department. Based on the departmentï¿½s daily needs and your skills and competencies, you may be asked to float as a Cafeteria Attendant or a Nutrition Care Attendant. When you float, you will be required to note this on your time card per department policy.
- Sanford Campus
Assists in the food processing, handling and distribution of meal services to patients, staff and visitors, performs a wide range of duties which include, but are not limited to the following station assignments: Pots, Porter, Server, Starter, Nutrition care attendant, Cafeteria Attendant and Cold Foods. The work within Nutrition Services may require that you float to other assignments within the department.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- One (1) year previous food service experience desired but not required.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrates a courteous, helpful and friendly demeanor at all times.