Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crisis Stabilization Worker
at Maine Medical Center
South Portland, ME
Work Hours: 0.00
- Position Summary
- The Crisis Stabilization Worker oversees the daily operations of the unit and provides structure, safety, and emotional support to clients in acute psychiatric crisis. This individual ensures that the unit is maintained and that basic services are provided.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelorï¿½s degree in Social work or other related field is preferred
- MHRT-I certification or eligibility to receive certification is required. Proof of all certifications required for provisional MHRT-I
- Qualified by DMHMR/SAS as ï¿½other qualified mental health professionalï¿½
- 1+ year of experience working in a crisis stabilization setting is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of mentally ill clients is desirable