Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Specialist II- Systems & Development
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 36157
Work Hours: 40
- Position Summary
- Supporting the Senior Director of Finance, the Administrative Specialist II performs a combination of administrative, finance, project, and operational support work. The position works extensively in Microsoft Excel; creating and managing advanced spreadsheets and charts. In addition, there is extensive work in Microsoft Outlook scheduling complex meetings and managing calendars. This position is responsible for preparing meeting agendas and meeting space, making travel arrangements, filing, and offering backup support to the front desk. The position serves as a resource person regarding department policy, procedures, and practice.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in an administrative support role preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with all Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines.