ICI Services Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Support Engineering Technician IV
at ICI Services Corporation
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of a large government contractor in the Dover, NH area. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need an Engineering Technician IV to compile, review, and analyze submarine material programs data ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Research data bases to identify piece part stock numbers
- Perform stock position analysis of piece parts
- Maintain customer databases as assigned
- Provide support to rotatable pool programs as requested
- Draft new and updates to Refurbishment Instruction and Procurement Specifications (including AUTOCAD)
- Update TRIPER, AERP, and CCRP Information Notebooks
- Log and track actions assigned to Engineering
- Update AERP Interchangeability Data Sheets
- Conversion and Archive data packages & records (i.e. scanning)
- 5 years experience in submarine material and maintenance planning or execution.
- Knowledge of submarine life cycle maintenance programs, particularly submarine material programs.
- Knowledge of U.S. Navy supply system and research databases such as Haystack.
- Proficient with MS Office Products
- Familiarity with SUBMEPP systems such as MSWP and iNAVSEA.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Technical School or related experience