Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GoodClean Project Manager I
at Goodwill NNE
In addition to employment that is fulfilling, meaningful and supportive, Goodwill employees also receive:
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Flex Spending offered
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Paid Holidays
- 30% Employee discount at Goodwill stores in ME, NH & VT
- Valuable job training with growth potential
- Discount on personal cell phone plans
- Local community discounts
Starting Salary of $37,440 per year!
Job Summary: A brief, general statement of the more important functions and responsibilities of the job
1) Provides supervision, coordination and development of designated Good Clean/NNEES contracted sites with a gross revenue of $199,000
- ? Keeps abreast of current developments in field to update job skills and knowledge.
- ? Directs the day to day operations of assigned contracted sites.
- ? Supervises assigned personnel to include recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and scheduling.
- Evenings hours and some weekend will be required
2) Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
3) Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
Essential Functions: The fundamental duties of a position; the things a person holding the job absolutely must be able to do with or without reasonable accommodation.
Communication: Functions that pertain to various forms of interacting and collaborating with others.
- Communicates effectively and courteously when dealing with service recipients, guardians, social service agencies and other interested parties.
Knowledge: Functions that pertain to learning and maintaining levels of information necessary for success.
- Seeks opportunities to develop skills, knowledge, and programming.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in field to update job skills and knowledge.
- Maintains all necessary certifications.
Administration: Functions that pertain to daily activities of running a business
- Directs the day to day operations of assigned contracted sites.
- Monitors and orders supplies.
- Prepares reports for management/customers such as daily operation logs, waste reports, time sheets, incident reports, competitive employment statements, disability statements and cost analysis.
- Schedules and/or completes non-daily task such as high dusting, strip and wax floors, carpet cleaning.
Supervision: Functions that pertain to oversight of individuals, departments, or business units.
- Supervises assigned personnel to include recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and scheduling.
Financial: Functions that pertain to the fiscal responsibility of a department or business unit