Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Customer Service Representative
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Portland Intnl Jetport
- Airport / City
Our Portland Jetport location has a Full Time Customer Service position available.
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their rental needs. The Sr. CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, customer assistance, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch.
The required schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7am-4pm. In addition to a $13.00/hour rate of pay, this position comes with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision insurance, profit sharing and 401(k) match, as well as generous PTO and paid holidays.
- Make eye contact and greets all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, verify rental agreement and reservation, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both.
- Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes; review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of rates and service charges, verify return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate and reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare Rental Agreement Folder with all required information. Offer all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Answer telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Must have a valid US driver's license
- Must have no more than 1 at-fault accidents or moving violations within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday thru Friday from 7am-4pm