Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Class A Driver - Oakhurst Dairy
at Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Job TitleCDL Class A Driver - Oakhurst Dairy
$2500 Sign-on bonus
It's time to join New England's leading dairy company with a 98-year history of being the best in the business. Oakhurst has full-time Class A driving opportunities available.
- You'll work locally for a great company
- No long-haul driving
- Be home at night with the family or with the kids during the day
- Delivery quality products that contribute to a strong local economy
- Variety of assignments across norther New England
- Develop service skills and new relationships
- Opportunities for special assignments
- Collaborative management team that embraces growth and support
- Outstanding compensation/bonus programs
- Extremely generous paid time off program ( 3 weeks & 3 days of vacation YEAR #1)
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance and other benefits
- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of safe delivery/driving experience
Come get behind the wheel of an Oakhurst truck and be part of a strong team of hard-working, safe and skilled sales and CDL driver operators.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior driver/delivery experience is considered a plus, but not a requirement
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Positive driving record
- Ability to start early AM and adapt to customer needs and required schedules
- Maintain a current DOT medical card
- Develop proficiency with a handheld computer device
- Consistently perform thorough pre/post-trip vehicle inspections
- Operate in accordance with DOT Regulations
- Safe loading and unloading of product using truck lifts, dollies and two-wheeled hand trucks
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Tolerate cold/damp environment 35 -- 40 F (Rear of truck and customer's coolers)
- Work and operate a vehicle in all weather conditions
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: Standing walking, climbing up and down, reaching horizontally, reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, grasping firmly, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling and pushing.