CareNet Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Information Technology Infrastructure
at CareNet Healthcare Services
The Director, Information Technology Infrastructure is responsible creating and leading the company’s strategic and tactical technology plan (technical architecture, strategic information systems, products and services, vendor/customer integration) that will support the company’s overall business strategy, vision and mission. Additionally any technical activities associated with meeting client expectations, coordinating and communicating across disciplines and departments with a focus on integrating quality improvement and operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all aspects of the IT architecture, applications, databases, infrastructure, Internet, Telephony and associated technologies.
- Build a strong technology and systems development team; manage technical product development, integration services and the expanding internal systems infrastructure.
- Assess and understand the existing technology infrastructure and its capabilities.
- Perform gap analysis for future systems, identify and evaluate solutions and sourcing alternatives; develop high level designs and plans and prepare solution budget estimates and business cases.
- Lead the company’s technology direction through the selection of key vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- Proactively strive to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of work flow throughout the organization through strong coordination and communication across disciplines and departments.
- Acts as a resource to the Quality Management committee in obtaining required data.
Partner with clients on the development, implementation and integration of technology projects and initiatives across our customers & CareNet’s facing systems.
- Guide the development, implementation and maintenance of the plans, policies and procedures required to support day-to-day operations. This will include security, compliance, system redundancy, disaster recovery, risk mitigation and business continuity.
- Effectively manage work force by providing appropriate levels of positive feedback, coaching and overall supervisory support.
- Complete performance reviews and other management documentation in a timely manner.
- Coordinate IT investment plan and IT budget(s) for the company’s IT infrastructure and staff.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Ensure the compliance to enterprise security policy.
- Respond to 24-hour/7-day-a-week service needs ensuring follow-through resolution of issue.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Health Insurance, Managed Care and/or Tele-health concepts is preferred. Experience preferred in the areas of accountability for 24/7 call center technologies, reporting, remote workforce, web application architectures and services, and network architectures and services.
Technical skills: Word Processing, Spreadsheets, E-mail, database software, and Internet software. Prefer broad knowledge of a variety of technology platforms, tools and languages including: Microsoft server systems (e.g. 2003 Server, IIS, Sharepoint), .NET, SQL Server, XML, web services, Linux, TCP/IP, VPNs, WAN architectures, etc.
Who is Carenet Healthcare?
For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine has named Carenet as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. You may not know our name, but odds are, we have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients.
Every year, we actively engage and serve over 25 million healthcare consumers on our clients’ behalf. Through our areas of expertise—Strategic Engagement, 24x7 Clinical Support/Virtual Clinic, and Navigation and Advocacy—we guide people to high-quality and cost-effective care, coach them to improved wellness, and educate them about their healthcare options and costs. Our clinical support services include a nurse advice line, virtual care nurse triage, medical decision support, health coaching and chronic care management programs, medical device monitoring services, member and patient engagement initiatives, and other health and wellness support programs.
Our impressive client list includes more than 80 innovative healthcare organizations; most are nationally known U.S. health plans representing both commercial and government markets.
What’s important to us?
- Being an integrity-driven organization that can truly change people’s lives
- Serving others joyfully and individually—we’re driven by the power of personal connection
- Pioneering next-generation healthcare consumer and clinical engagement experiences
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A work/life balance