Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Product Manager
at Blackhawk Network
- Product Management
- Position Type
- Location : Location
About Blackhawk Network:
About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different in-store, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com
CashStar, a Blackhawk Network Business, is a leading provider of merchant solutions for gift card commerce, supporting multiple touchpoints across the customer lifecycle. Its award-winning platform, CashStar Commerce, is a flexible, secure and market-proven solution that enables merchants to directly market, sell and distribute digital and plastic gift cards to all channels and devices. CashStar Velocity Services allow merchants to grow their gift card programs with minimal resource investment. CashStar helps create great customer experiences, grow gift card revenue and drive omni-channel engagement for over 400 leading brands — a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. For more information please visit www.cashstar.com
The eCommerce Product Management team at Blackhawk is looking for an enthusiastic, driven Product Manager to join a fast-paced dynamic product team where you will collaborate with the Product Team for CashStar Commerce platform services used by top retailers around the country and around the world. You will act as a product owner for an agile scrum team driving new products and features.
This position is located in Portland, Maine.
- Define and manage products related to eCommerce platform services in conjunction with other Product Managers
- Serve as a Product Owner in an agile development process
- Develop business/functional requirements, platform interactions, success criteria and project phasing in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Identify, research and prioritize opportunities to optimize product performance through cost reduction, increased customer engagement and improved organizational scale
- Build relationships with engineering team to build and grow successful products through partnership
- ”Manage by influence” - lead a team of peers over which you have no formal authority
- Collaborate across departments (engineering, finance, compliance, legal, client success, product marketing, sales, etc) and other product managers to support release of “whole” product
- Demonstrate accountability for product success
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap
- Minimum of 2+ years of direct software product management experience is required. Additional experience in professional services, project management and/or software development is also valued.
- Experience driving multiple projects from requirements gathering and analysis to solution design and documentation to release and production launch
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate effectively in cross-functional teams
- College degree is required. MBA and/or technical degrees are highly valued.
- Demonstrated experience as Product Owner in agile development process is preferred. Scrum Alliance or PMI certification(s) for Scrum/Agile Product Owners is preferred.
- Experience with SaaS-based platforms is strongly preferred - emphasis on payments or e-commerce solutions is highly valued.
- Experience with retailers and/or large organizations in a B2B2C environment
- Ability to manage by influence and establish solid professional relationships with a variety of different types of resources
- Ability to learn quickly and become a subject matter expert in a continually evolving market - This never ends, should be a constant learning cycle
- Great communicator and willingness to share clear, concise information (both good and bad) with tact and respect for the audience - ability to confidently say “no” with sound business reasoning
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength.