Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Sales Support II
at Blackhawk Network
- Sales, Business Development & Account Management
- Position Type
About Blackhawk Network:
CashStar is a leading provider of merchant solutions for gift card commerce, supporting multiple touchpoints across the customer lifecycle. Its award-winning platform, CashStar Commerce, is a flexible, secure and market-proven solution that enables merchants to directly market, sell and distribute digital and plastic gift cards to all channels and devices. CashStar Velocity Services allow merchants to grow their gift card programs with minimal resource investment. CashStar helps create great customer experiences, grow gift card revenue and drive omni-channel engagement for over 400 leading brands. CashStar is a Blackhawk Network Business—a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. To learn more about CashStar and The Blackhawk Network, please visit www.cashstar.com or blackhawknetwork.com.
CashStar created the digital gifting category in 2008, leading the transformation of the world’s most popular gift from a simple piece of plastic into a versatile mobile and social currency for retailers and consumers. Digital gifting is growing at a rapid pace which creates outstanding opportunities, exciting challenges, and the potential for big rewards for those working in the industry. More than 300 brands across all retail categories use the company’s flexible SaaS platform to drive acquisition, lift, and loyalty through engaging, personalized digital gifting experiences and promotions.
Leading companies rely on CashStar to power the most innovative and advanced prepaid and digital gifting programs, including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. In addition, CashStar powers the distribution of digital gift cards into leading loyalty programs and incentive platforms. CashStar continues to experience incredible growth as evidenced by being ranked the #6 software company on the 2013 Inc 500 list of fastest-growing private companies and being named to the Forbes 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Private Companies.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for providing a professional face for incoming requests for partnership via phone, email, and the Business Tool new buyer requests. The duties of an Order Management Specialist include evaluating incoming buyer requests and orders with an ability to accurately identify strategic business opportunities while considering potential fraud. Order Management Specialists use a wide array of public and proprietary tools to verify, manage, and review accounts and orders.
- Perform analysis and review of partners and buyers for approval using verification tools
- Employ good judgment in vetting of incoming requests for partnership
- Place orders in business tool requested by existing buyers by phone and email
- Manage clients in Business Tool and Salesforce
- Critically assess and review orders placed by buyers for financial risk and brand integrity
- Process orders in a timely fashion
- Track and review incoming payments and bank account transactions
- Provide support for orders and payment issues
- Respond to client and buyer issues appropriately, assigning additional resources and/or escalating to management when necessary
- Act with professionalism and discretion as a proxy of merchant clients
- Maintain policies and best practices for security and indemnification
- Monitor voicemails and return calls promptly
- Manage additional support projects as assigned by B2B Operations Manager
- Excellent customer service skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
- Friendly and competent phone personality
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficiency using internet search tools and social media platforms
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, My SQL
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to learn deep and thorough product knowledge and apply knowledge to customer concerns and technical applications
- Strong technical skills in various applications, proprietary and off-the-shelf
- The ability to affect a positive caller experience that will retain or regain customer confidence in the brand.
- Strong knowledge of the Internet with the ability to conduct research using a variety of online tools
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Solid decision making skills
- Ability to conduct own work flow efficiently to resolve customer issues
- Previous experience in customer care, preferably call center and non-durable goods
- Work well independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Holiday scheduling may be required.