Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Androscoggin Bank
Androscoggin Bank is looking for a talented, responsive, results-driven person to fill the role of Financial Advisor in our Portland/Gray market. In this role, you will work with customers to determine future goals and appropriate financial products to meet those needs. Provide investment advice to customers and when necessary refer customers to financial solutions partners. This position will work closely with the retail banking teams to prospect new clientele and broaden existing bank relationships.
Requirements The position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university.
- 1-5 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a banking environment.
- Prior experience with Financial Planning as serving as a fiduciary.
- Experience with a mix of products including mutual funds, annuities, insurance and equities.
- Requires a series of securities and insurance licenses including Series 6 or 7(preferred), and 63 and 65 or 66 and state life & health insurance licenses.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with multiple computer applications, specifically word processing, spreadsheet and database management software.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks